다크 월드 (Dark World - Temnyy mir , 2010) 3D.Half-SBS

자막자료실

https://cineaste.co.kr/bbs/board.php?bo_table=psd_caption&wr_id=747248

한글로 번역해 주시길  부탁 합니다.

Temnyy mir Poster

The Story 스토리 ...

A field trip lands a group of students in the backwoods of Russia. 견학 후 도착해 러시아의 불모지에서 학생들의 그룹. The goal to learn about the countries rich history of folklore and myth. 민속과 신화의 풍부한 역사와 나라에 대해 배울 수있는 목표. What starts off as an easy grade, just might land our troupe in an early grave, trapped in the middle of a war between a witch coven and their. 쉽게 성적으로 처음 시작은 뭐, 그냥 마녀 집단과 그 사이에 전쟁의 한복판에 갇혀, 이른 무덤에 어르신 착륙 수도 있습니다. These kids are about to earn their bonus points, or die. 이러한 아이들은 보너스 포인트를 적립하거나 죽게하려고합니다. 

Modern meets Mythic 현대는 맞추기 충족 ...

I think the first Russian language film I ever saw was a classic retelling of the Baba Yaga story. 나는 내가 본 최초의 러시아어 영화는 바바 Yaga 이야기의 고전 retelling 였을 겁니다. It was was on reel2reel I believe. 그것은 제가 믿는 reel2reel에서였습니다. Folklore and myth run quite deep in Eastern European culture and as a fan of the fantastical; it's all right up my alley. 민속과 신화는 동유럽 문화와 환상의 팬으로서 상당히 깊이 실행, 그건 내 들만의 괜찮아요. I make it a point to seek out this material in all its forms. 나는 모든 형태의이 자료를 찾아 싶었죠.

This film attempts to meld old world folklore with modern times and technology; to mixed effect. 이 영화는 현대 기술로 이전의 민속을 융합을 시도, 혼합 효과.

I was a little worried at first, as the story starts out with a little too much teen angst. 이야기가 좀 많이 십대 불안감들과 시작으로 처음에는 조금 걱정을했습니다. Flashbacks of Twilight. 황혼의 시절의 악몽이 떠오르. Thankfully the story soon moves on to more adventure/action and high stakes as the group of school kids are picked off for their trouble and destines are revealed. 고맙게도 그 이야기는 곧 자신의 문제에 대해 해제 선택되고 destines 밝혀하고 더 많은 모험 / 액션과 학교 아이들의 그룹으로 큰 댓가로 이동합니다. It's all a tad bit convoluted, but not enough to lose its audience. 그것은 모든 태드 비트 뒤얽힌지만, 그것의 고객을 잃을 정도로 없습니다. 

Speaking of Destiny 운명 나와서 말인데

Roughly 20 minutes or so into the film, the focus turns from the aforementioned teen antics to a more action heavy emphasis. 대략 20 분 정도 필름에, 초점은 앞에서이야 기한 청소년의 장난에서 더 많은 행동 무거운 중점으로 변합니다. You see, our students have stumbled onto the ruins of a village long forgotten. 당신은 우리의 학생들이 오랫동안 잊혀진 마을의 유적에 발견했습니다 참조하십시오. Forgotten, except by one very powerful and ruthless antagonist. 잊혀진 하나의 매우 강력하고 무자 비한 길항제에 의한 경우를 제외하고. Our big bad is a wizard who has survived hundreds of years, growing stronger in his trade and obsessing about the day when he would be able to exact his revenge on his mortal enemies – the witches. 마녀 - 우리의 큰 잘못은 그의 불멸의 원수에 대한 정확한 복수 수있을 것입 때 그 거래에서 강하게 성장하고 하루 한테 집착한다면, 몇 백년 동안 보존하였습니다 마법사입니다.

Much of the action involves both the use of magic and modern conveniences like automatic weapons. 대부분 동작의 자동 무기와 같은 마법과 현대적인 편리의 사용을 모두 포함합니다. The witches are very old school, having chosen to remain hidden from society at large. 마녀가 도주 사회에서 숨겨져 유지하기로 선택한 것에 아주 구식입니다. They still live very primitively and their physical weapons are of the hand made kind. 그들은 여전히​​ 매우 primitively 사는 그들의 신체 무기는 어떤 발의 있습니다. Wooden bows and arrows; bone daggers; and fashioned spears. 나무 리본과 화살표, 뼈 단검, 그리고 짠 스피어스.

The wizard and his minions, having continued life among the rest of modern existence, prefer the advancements that the future brings. 현대 존재의 나머지 사이에 지속적인 수명을 가진 마법사와 그의 친구들는 미래 내리시는 진보를 선호합니다. They've stocked up on the latest in military hardware and munitions and even invented a few secret weapons of their own; incorporating magic with said technology. 그들은 군사 하드웨어 및 군수품의 최신에 갖춰져 심지어 자신의 몇 가지 비밀 무기를 발명했습니다;와 함께 마법을 통합하는 기술을 말했다.

I rather enjoyed the world that the filmmakers have captured here. 차라리 영화 제작자가 여기 캡처한 것으로 세계를 즐겼다. From the creepy Russian backwoods, to the utilitarian military bunker. 오싹 러시아어 불모지에서 실용 군사 벙커로. It all feels just right. 다 바로 느낀다. It's all great set dressing for the mostly slick action set pieces. 그것은 주로 매끄러운 액션 세트 조각을위한 드레싱 모두 좋은 세트입니다.

There are several sequences that I think are fresh enough to impress most, and keep the jaded types like myself engaged. 제가 가장 감동, 그리고 자신이 종사처럼 지칠대로 지친 유형을 유지할 수있을만큼 신선하다고 생각되는 몇 가지 순서가 있습니다. If there's one big criticism I can give the fight sequences, it's there was a lot wirework used for flying rigs throughout much of the hand to hand fights and it's all little too obvious. 나는 시합 시퀀스를 줄 수있는 하나의 큰 비판이있다면 그는 바로 핸드 싸움에 많은 손 전체에 rigs를 조종하고 모든 좀 너무 뻔한 것인데 사용 많이 철사 세공이 있었어요. It can be forgiven though as it's also pretty clear from IMDB profiles that this team isn't particularly experienced. 그것이 팀의 특히 경험하지 않는 것 또한 IMDB의 프로필에서 분명 하죠로 그것은 비록 용서받을 수있다. They did a decent job considering their resumes. 그들은 자신의 이력을 고려 살만한 일을 했지.

Cliffhangers and Afterthoughts Cliffhangers 및 Afterthoughts

I'd like to delve more into the storyline, but talking too much about it would spoil the key plot elements. 나는 스토리에 더 알아보려 싶어하지만, 그것에 대해 너무 많이 얘기하는 건 핵심 플롯 요소가 없잖나. I like the slight twist at the end and the conclusion hints at more films to come. 나는 마지막에 약간의 트위스트와 앞으로 더 많은 영화에서 결론 힌트를 좋아해요. I like where the characters end up so, it wouldn't be unwelcome to see them all again. 문자는 이렇게 끝이 내가 좋아하는, 모든 그들을 다시 볼 수 반갑지 않을 것이다.

If you can sit through a few minutes of Twilight angst, you'll be happy you did. 당신이 황혼의 불안감의 몇 분까지 앉아있을 수있다면, 당신은 당신이 한 드리겠습니다. Worth a rental at the very least. 아주 최소한 임대 가치.

Conclusion 결론

Plot and Story gets a C 플롯과 스토리는 C를 얻을 수

Action Sequences get a B- 액션 시퀀스는 B를 얻을

Cinematography and World building get a B+/A- 촬영과 세계 빌딩 B + / -를 얻을

Overall score for this one is a B- 이것에 대한 전체 점수가 B-입니다

Comments