이렌느 슈바이처 [Irène Schweizer:A Film by Gitta Gsell (2006, Intakt)] 1CD 699mb - ANTHDB릴

자막자료실

이렌느 슈바이처 [Irène Schweizer:A Film by Gitta Gsell (2006, Intakt)] 1CD 699mb - ANTHDB릴

https://cineaste.co.kr/bbs/board.php?bo_table=psd_caption&wr_id=636824
* 제목 : Irene Schweizer:A Film by Gitta Gsell (2006, Intakt)
* 자막 제작 : anthdb
* 추출 날짜 : 2006년 7월 18일
* 동영상 : Irene.Schweizer:A.Film.by.Gitta.Gsell.(2006,.Intakt).DVDRip.XviD.AC3-ANTHDB.avi / 699mb (733.220.864bytes)

Synopsis :
Musik ist ihr Leben, das wusste Irene Schweizer schon als Zwolfjahrige. Das sensible Filmportrat von Gitta Gsell zeigt die eigenwillige, vielfaltige, international bekannte Jazzmusikerin aus der Schweiz, die aktiv an den grossen politisch-kulturellen Veranderungen der letzten 50 Jahre teilgenommen hat.

Music is and always has been Irene Schweizer’s whole life. In her film, Gsell gets some rare one-to-one time with the internationally renowned Swiss pianist Irene Schweizer, whose music has roots in Jazz and improvisational music. The film gives a fascinating insight into the life of a great artist.

Il est la, le fidele compagnon d’Irene Schweizer depuis plus de 40 ans, celui qui partage ses joies et ses peines, qui l’inspire et qui lui permet de vivre ses reves: son piano. Depuis toujours, c’est la musique qui lui fait connaitre les sommets de la beatitude, meme si celle-ci est parfois suivie de moments d’extreme solitude.

There it stands ? the grand piano ? waiting for her. For a woman who has referred to the piano as her companion for over 40 years, has shared happiness and sadness with it, was inspired by it and who has lived this inspiration to the fullest with it. Seldom has she had an affair with another ? and if so, then with the drums. Friendships and relationships “played second fiddle” to music, were cultivated between appointments abroad, rehearsals, somewhere between inspiration and creation. It was always music that inspired her to soar to the heights, sometimes followed by the deepest sense of loneliness. Music was and is her life.

I’m not exactly sure when I heard Irene play for the first time. I only remember how delighted and enthusiastic I was. In the Swiss Jazz scene, she is an exception ? as an instrumentalist. In the Fifties women were mainly singers, but even as a young woman, Irene had already been awarded first prize as a pianist at the Amateur Jazz Festival in Zurich. The atmosphere in the smoky Jazz locales of the Fifties and Sixties, the political change in the air in ’68 and the Women’s Lib Movement in the Eighties fascinated me. Irene improvised on the piano: elbows hammering and dragging along the keys, fingers pecking and darting over them. Pulling and plucking the strings inside the piano.

With a biography and an alternative lifestyle like hers, Irene is an exception in Switzerland. As a woman working in a creative area myself, she both interested me and inspired me to make this film. A good ten years older than I am, she is for me a forerunner of the Women’s Liberation Movement and one of the very few female figures in the Swiss creative scene ? 63 years old, with her musical roots in Jazz and, in the meantime, avidly involved in and internationally renowned for her Instant Composing and her improvised music. - Gitta Gsell

Cast :
Hamid Drake
Fred Anderson
Louis Moholo
Jurg Wickihalder
Pierre Favre
Co Streiff
Joelle Leandre
La Lupa
Maggie Nicols
Han Bennink

Production Credits :