블러드 엔젤 (Thralls, Blood Angels, 2004)

자막자료실

블러드 엔젤 (Thralls, Blood Angels, 2004)

https://cineaste.co.kr/bbs/board.php?bo_table=psd_caption&wr_id=700255

1531E20F49AC04A17C4658 

블러드 엔젤 Thralls (2004) aka Blood Angels 

감독 : 론 올리버(Ron Oliver)

출연 : 로렌조 라마(Lorenzo Lamas), 리아 케언즈(Leah Cairns0, 시리 바룩(Siri Baruc),

소냐 살로마(Sonya Salomaa), 모니카 드레인(Moneca Delain),  리사 마리(Lisa Marie)

파일 Thralls.aka.Blood.Angels.2004.DVDrip.Xvid-Slayer

번역 : 호러와공포의조우(킹깡군)「http://club.ipop.co.kr/horror5」 

"Thralls", or "Blood Angels" as it is known now, appears with a very attractive cover and an equally attractive plot: A group of semi-vampire slaves escape from his master in order to become full vampires by themselves using a ritual they read in an old black magic book (the always present Necronomicon). In the mean time, they pay the bills running a club that looks like a mixture between "Coyote Ugly" and the nightclubs in "Blade".

I was not expecting a lot of this Canadian B-Movie, so I was very surprised as it turned out to be enjoyable, on a level similar to the TV series "Buffy the vampire slayer". In fact, the style of the movie is very similar, with TV level CGI effects, silly comic relief and a great looking cast who put up some Kung-Fu moves, message about family values included. Also, despite its cover and the small amount of nudity, the movie is a bit feminist, on a "Coyote Ugly" level.

Considering its budget, the Make-up and gore are awesome. Few gore, but well delivered. Too bad the CGI effects were not that great. As I wrote above, they are on a TV level, so, don\'t expect too much.

The acting is above average, and while lead character Ashley (Siri Baruc) is not at her best, Sonya Salomaa and Leah Cairns gave good support acting. While I\'m not a fan of Lorenzo Lamas\' work, he ended up being the most likable character. Kevan Ohtsji as a rapper wannabe and Richard Ian Cox as the Renfield-like servant were good as comic relief and they helped the movie to be more enjoyable.

Overall, it was an entertaining movie; of course, it won\'t pass on history as one of the best horror/comedy movies ever, but it is good for an afternoon with friends or your beloved. If you like campy vampire stories like "Buffy The Vampire Slayer", give it a try. 6/10

145E590C49AD615EEAE415 

125E590C49AD615EED0438 

135E590C49AD615EEEBEAA 

145E590C49AD615EEF6BBB 

1422521549AE489F4DD6FA 

1222521549AE48A04FC4F7 

1322521549AE48A052B20B 

Comments

Warning: Unknown: open(/tmp/sess_f97c83c17e03a18a4e2aa1b0a682c313, O_RDWR) failed: No space left on device (28) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct () in Unknown on line 0