연애의 기술2(Two Side of the Bed, 2005, 에밀리오 마르티네즈 나자로)

자막제작자포럼

연애의 기술2(Two Side of the Bed, 2005, 에밀리오 마르티네즈 나자로)

24 오철용 1 1810 13
전편에 비해 속편 평은 별로군요
극내 싸이트에 소개글이 없어서 IMDb 소개글로 대신합니다.

I found EL OTRO LADO DE LA CAMA a very funny movie. I also enjoyed DÍAS DE FÚTBOL. So, I had great expectations about LOS DOS LADOS DE LA CAMA. Unfortunately, this sequel is not half as good as the original one. The musical numbers are still watchable but they are not surprising anymore. The gags involving Toledo and Alterio are still laughable but a bit tiring because they become very repetitive. Esteve and San Juan's presence in the film is only justified in a kind of reprise of the previous one. In spite of claims made by director Martínez Lázaro to the Spanish media during the last weeks, the audience will miss Paz Vega and Natalia Verbeke, because Lucía Jimémez and Verónica Sánchez's characters are not interesting enough, and their performances can't make us forget that witty and charming Vega and Verbeke.

LOS DOS LADOS DE LA CAMA is a sequel, with all the negative stuff that it carries. It doesn't give any new points of view (despite the shocking ending) or memorable secuences for Spanish comedy History.

It's only a relatively well done film (Martínez Lázaro has always been a fine director) to avoid a boring evening, but has nothing special to be remembered. A real pity, if we consider how hilarious and unforgettable the original movie was.

Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory NaverBand 신고
1 Comments
1 babyjune™  
  수고하세요^^*<BR>언제 좋은 자막 감사드립니다.