파리그랑프리대회

금메달 하이라이트

2005 Jr.World Ex 3월

파리 그랑프리 4차대회 우승 시상식

시상식후 프리프로그램 경기

어제 소름끼치도록 멋진 경기를 펼쳤군요.(세계 팬포럼번역)

손발이 길고 시원시원하네요 그래서 더 예뻐보이기도 합니다.

김연아 선수에 대한 해외 피겨팬, 언론의 평가 정리판

글을 모아주신 ttasia님, 여우비님, 번쩍님, in peace님, pichon님 감사합니다.

번역해 주신 진저님, 오드라님, 리카님, 람감님, rosa님께도 감사드려요.

김연아 선수의 주니어 월드 직후 해외 피겨팬과 매체의 평가글을 모았습니다.

연아양의 성공적인 주니어 무대 마무리를 축하하고,

다음 시즌 시니어 데뷔에서도 연아양다운 최고의 모습 기대하겠습니다!

FSU Loves_Shizuka :

Yu-Na really seems to have a good head on her shoulders. She has an impressive maturity, both on and off the ice, I really like her attitude toward her skating, and the fact she realises theres more to the sport than jumping and the 3axel. She seems quiet yet determind and ambitious at the same time. I think a few others could learn from her.

연아가 아주 똘똘한 것 같다. 얼음 위에서나 밖에서 성숙한 게 인상적이다. 나는 연아의 스케이팅에 대한 태도를 정말 좋아하는데 이 스포츠엔 점프와 3 액셀보다 뭔가 더 있다는 걸 알고 있다는 사실이 좋다. 다른 사람들도 연아한테 배울 게 있을 것이다.

ISU 피겨 스케이팅 포럼 Alabama에서 Mike가 말하길:

Congratulations to Yu Na Kim. Kims numbers for this World Junior championships are most excellent. In winning her World Junior title,Kim topped some of the best ISU seniors and all the top ISU juniors.

Jolly good show there Yu Na.

김연아 축하한다. 김의 이번 세계 주니어 대회 연기는 아주 뛰어나다. 주니어 타이틀을 따면서 김은 ISU의 몇몇 최고 시니어들과 최고 ISU 주니어들을 뛰어넘었다.

FSU 그 유명한 rosaleen. 김연아나 마오가 다른 주니어 스케이터들과 그렇게

실력 차이가 나는지 의심스럽다는 글에 대한 반박.

You obviously didnt see Yu-Nas short program at Junior Worlds. Her program (and the presentation of it) to Tango de Roxanne had senior level presentation. IT WAS INCREDIBLE. Yes, doing the elements well meant a lot but this was a PROGRAM and she sold it to the nth degree. There wasnt a step or movement that wasnt TANGO and wasnt timed and expressed perfectly with the music. YI on-e of the things shes been working on and knows she needs to work more on is her facial expression during programs. Next to Yu-Nas presentation of her program, Maos presentation looked very junior.

연아의 주니어 세계 쇼트 프로그램을 안 본 게 뻔하시군요. 걔의 록산의 탱고 프로그램은 (그리고 프리젠테이션도) 시니어 수준이었어요. 믿기 어려울 지경이었다구요. 그렇수, 엘리먼트를 잘 하는 거야 좋지마는 이건 프로그램이라오. 그리고 연아는 그걸 무한차원으로 해냈습니다. 스텝 하나 동작 하나 탱고가 아니거나 타이밍이 안 맞은 게 없었고, 음악과 함께 완벽히 표현해 냈어요.

연아가 노력해왔고 본인도 앞으로 더 노력할 필요가 있다는 걸 아는 건, 프로그램 도중의 얼굴 표정입니다.

연아가 프로그램을 연기한 걸 보고 나니, 마오의 연기는 아주 어리게(주니어로) 보여요.

FSU skatfan

Congrats to Yu Na -- such a beautiful lyrical skater!

연아 추카. 그렇게 아름답고 서정적인 스케이터라니!

FSU 로잘린과 막상막하인 거물 Eislauffan의 경기 리포트

1. Yu-Na Kim

Papa Can You Hear Me

She is just lovely. 3F-3T, 2A (decided against the 3R), 3Lz, 2A-3T shaky, 3Lz-2T-2R step out, 2A, 3S, beautiful spins (all got a level four). I think, her jumps are higher and technically better than Maos. Everything looks polished and refined. She is so cute and shy, but also a very determined person. Said that she cant really believe yet that she won.

그녀는 그저 사랑스럽다. 3F-3T, 2A (3R 대신 한), 3Lz, 2A-3T 좀 흔들, 3Lz-2T-2R 스텝 아웃, 2A, 3S, 아름다운 스핀 (모두 레벨 4 받음). 내 생각에 그녀의 점프는 마오 것 보다 더 높고 기술적으로 더 좋다. 모든 게 다 품위있고 세련되었다. 그녀는 아주 귀엽고 부끄러워 하지만, 단호한 사람이기도 하다. 아직 자기가 이긴 걸 아직 믿을 수 없다고 하더라.

1. Y.-N. Kim

Tango de Roxane (Moulin Rouge)

3F-2T high, 3Lz, 2A, wonderful spins, great interpretation, mature and very musical. She was clearly the best, and her component score could have been higher.

록산의 탱고(물랑 루즈)

3F-2T high, 3Lz, 2A, 기막힌 회전, 대단한 해석, 성숙하고 아주 음악적임. 연아가 명백히 최고이고, 구성 요소 점수는 더 높을 수도 있었다.

미쉘 콴 팬모임인 MKforum에서 Michibanana :

Wow, wow, wow. She is incredible. She gives me the goosebumps. I havent been this sucked in by ladies skater other than Michelle ever. I am excited to see what the future holds for her.

Anyone know who her choreographer was? The choreography in both programs was gorgeous. I felt like I was watching beautiful, artistic wholes rather than parts put together simply for the sake of CoP.

와우, 와우, 와우, 믿을 수 없다. 그녀를 보니 소름이 돋는다. 미셸 이래로 여자 선수한테 이렇게 빠져들긴 첨이다. 그녀의 앞날이 어떨지 정말 기대된다.

ISU 디스커션 보드에서 sashaweir

wow.. just watched her long program and boy is she a breath of freshair.. not on-ly does she have the difficulty, but she also has the artistry.... everything was lovely.... i much prefer her over asada anyday, even if asada does a triple axel and a quad... this lady is the total package! 03/11 14:54

와우, 방금 그녀의 롱 프로그램을 봤다. 이야, 정말 신선하다. 난이도가 높을 뿐아니라 아주 예술적이다. 모든 게 사랑스럽다. 아사다가 트리플 액셀이나 쿼드를 하더라도 언제든 아사다보다 연아를 훨씬 더 좋아할거다. 이 아가씨 정말 물건이다!

해석글은 한류열품 펌
Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory NaverBand 신고

0 Comments