박지성 맨유 작별 메세지

자유게시판

박지성 맨유 작별 메세지

1 카사블랑카 0 5341 0
지성의 작별 메시지

맨유에서의 커리어에 작별을 고하면서, 지성은 올드 트래포드에서의 7년을 잊지 못할 것이라고 했습니다.

지성은 2005년 PSV 아인트호벤으로에서 맨유로 입단했고, 205경기를 뛰었으며, 4번의 리그 우승과 FIFA 클럽 월드컵 우승을 포함한 8번의 굵직한 트로피들을 차지했습니다.

"유나이티드에서의 시절들은 내 여생에서 내 마음 속에 늘 남아있을겁니다." 
"이러한 위대한 팀의 일부가 되어서, 그렇게 많이 이겨보고, 특별했던 동료들과, 위대한 감독을 위해서 경기에 임하는건, 정말 큰 특권이었죠."

"모든 선수들을 최상의 컨디션으로 끌어올려서 축구를 즐기도록 만들어주고, 성공하도록 이끌어주기 위해 매일 매일 최선을 다하는 클럽에 있는 모두들에게 정말로 감사의 말씀을 전하고 싶습니다."

박지성은 올드 트래포드에서 두터운 팬을 확보하고 있었고, 심지어 그가 그라운드 위에 있지 않을 때에도
종종 유나이티드의 서포터들이 그의 노래를 크게 부르곤 했습니다.

"팬들은 정말 환상적이었고, 항상 그들과 그들이 큰 영향을 준 것을 기억할 것입니다."
"이제, 저는 제 안에서 영원할, 유나이티드에서 얻은  나의 모든 야망과 영감을 갖고,
QPR에서의 새로운 도전을 위해 제 모든걸 쏟아부으려 합니다."  

Ji-sung Park's parting words

In an emotional sign-off to his Manchester United career, Ji-sung Park admits he'll never forget his seven years at Old Trafford.

Park joined the Reds from PSV Eindhoven in 2005, played 205 times and collected eight major honours, including four league titles and the FIFA Club World Cup.

"My time at United will last in my heart for the rest of my life," he told ManUtd.com.

"It’s been a great privilege to be part of such a great team, to have won so much and to have played with special teammates and for the greatest manager in the game.

"I would like to thank everybody at the club who give their best every single day to put every player in the best condition to enjoy their football and achieve success."

Park was a firm fans' favourite at Old Trafford and his name was often sung loudly by United supporters, even when he wasn't on the pitch.

“The fans have been fantastic to me and I will always remember them with great affection," he said. "Now, I’m looking forward to giving everything for a new challenge at QPR, where I will bring all my ambition and spirit I have gathered at United. [Those qualities] will be with me forever."

출처 : 알싸
Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory NaverBand 신고

0 Comments