Rotten Tomatoes

Movies / TV

Celebrity

No Results Found

Movies Tv shows Shop News Showtimes

Season 3 – Better Call Saul

2017 Drama List
      98% 175 Reviews Tomatometer 97% 1,000+ Ratings Audience Score He wasn't always Saul Goodman, ace attorney for chemist-turned-meth dealer Walter White. Six years before he begins to represent Albuquerque's most notorious criminal, Goodman is Jimmy McGill, a small-time attorney hustling to make a name for himself. He's a forceful champion for his low-income clients, an underdog whose morals and ambitions often clash. Jimmy works with private eye Mike Ehrmantraut, a former Philadelphia cop and recent transplant to the Southwest. Mike has a specialized skill set -- he's a "fixer" of sticky situations -- that Jimmy soon learns to appreciate. Read More Read Less Watch on Fandango at Home Premiered Apr 11 Buy Now

Where to Watch

Better Call Saul — Season 3

Fandango at Home Netflix Prime Video Apple TV

Watch Better Call Saul — Season 3 with a subscription on Netflix, or buy it on Fandango at Home, Prime Video, Apple TV.

Better Call Saul — Season 3

What to Know

Critics Consensus

Better Call Saul shows no signs of slipping in season 3, as the introduction of more familiar faces causes the inevitable transformation of its lead to pick up exciting speed.

Read Critics Reviews

Audience Reviews

View All (161) audience reviews
      Forged S Okay, I can safely say we're starting to get good quality content now. The first two seasons established the characters and their motivations while grounding them reality. Season 3 is when these motivations are challenged and the lines between fiction and reality get blurred. Plus, there are some truly award-winning performances here. What is the TV show equivalent of a "page-turner?" "Binging?" Seriously, binge this show. You won't regret it. Rated 4.5 out of 5 stars 02/10/24 Full Review Erik B Better Call Saul continues to impress with a powerful third season. The ending is a shocker! Rated 5 out of 5 stars 01/16/24 Full Review Florent J On y est: la table est mise pour le reste de la série. On sait à quoi s'attendre! Rated 5 out of 5 stars 10/24/23 Full Review Nestor G Every season is awesome, Bob and Rhea, are excellent. The whole series is recommendable. Much, much better than Breaking Bad, which after the first two seasons declined. The scripts are so good that you enjoy and wait will happen next, not like the crappy Breaking Bad that was so predictable and unbelievable. That shows that sometimes the spin-off could be much better than the original series. Rated 5 out of 5 stars 10/22/23 Full Review Milanka M I AM NOT CRAZY!!! I know he swapped those numbers. I knew it was 1216. One after Magna Carta. As if I could ever make such a mistake. Never. Never! I just - I just couldn't prove it. He covered his tracks, he got that idiot at the copy shop to lie for him. You think this is something? You think this is bad? This? This chicanery? He's done worse. That billboard! Are you telling me that a man just happens to fall like that? No! *He* orchestrated it! Jimmy! He *defecated* through a *sunroof*! And I saved him! And I shouldn't have. I took him into my own firm! What was I *thinking*? He'll never change. He'll *never* change! Ever since he was 9, *always* the same! Couldn't keep his hands out of the cash drawer! "But not our Jimmy! Couldn't be precious *Jimmy*!" Stealing them blind! And *HE* gets to be a lawyer? What a sick joke! I should've stopped him when I had the chance! And you- you have to stop him you- Rated 5 out of 5 stars 09/19/23 Full Review letaiser way better than season 2 and 1 not perfect but it was more watchable and not that boring man and that scene on the end with the old People is sad , but it has nice cliffhangers like Kims accident and really exciting scenes Rated 4 out of 5 stars 09/02/23 Full Review Read all reviews Post a rating

Cast & Crew

Episodes

Episode 1 Aired Apr 10, 2017 Mabel Jimmy and Chuck's relationship deteriorates; Kim feels the pressure of running her own firm; Mike investigates the note left on his car. Details Episode 2 Aired Apr 17, 2017 Witness Jimmy and Kim hire an assistant; Mike seeks out a mysterious acquaintance; Chuck uses the law to gain an advantage over Jimmy. Details Episode 3 Aired Apr 24, 2017 Sunk Costs Jimmy decides to represent a new client to Kim's dismay; Mike meets a formidable ally who gives a tempting offer. Details Episode 4 Aired May 1, 2017 Sabrosito Jimmy asks a favor of Mike; new complications disrupt Salamancas' business; Chuck and Jimmy struggle with a compromise. Details Episode 5 Aired May 8, 2017 Chicanery Kim and Jimmy face off with an adversary; Jimmy looks to Chuck's past to secure his future; Jimmy loses an ally and gains another. Details Episode 6 Aired May 15, 2017 Off Brand Jimmy has a new endeavor; Chuck pushes himself to the limit; Nacho finds himself in a power struggle. Details Episode 7 Aired May 22, 2017 Expenses Jimmy tries to settle debts; Nacho reunites with an acquaintance; Mike helps Stacey with a project and makes a connection. Details Episode 8 Aired Jun 5, 2017 Slip Jimmy is pushed to desperate measures; Nacho picks up a skill; Mike explores an alliance; Kim stands up to Hamlin. Details Episode 9 Aired Jun 12, 2017 Fall Jimmy visits a friend and takes up an old pastime; Chuck and Hamlin argue over the future of the firm; Kim faces challenges. Details Episode 10 Aired Jun 19, 2017 Lantern Kim takes time off; Jimmy tries to make amends; Nacho gambles with his future; Hamlin pushes Chuck to make a decision. Details
      90% 91% Halt and Catch Fire 52% 88% The Son TRAILER for The Son 84% 88% Into the Badlands TRAILER for Into the Badlands 69% 88% Rubicon 73% 90% Hell on Wheels Discover more movies and TV shows. View More

This show is featured in the following articles.

Critics Reviews

View All (175) Critics Reviews
      Adam Nayman Cinema Scope It's not a slight to the cast, however, to point out that some of the very best moments for these supporting players have as much-if not more-to do with the staging as with the delivery of dialogue. Sep 28, 2017 Full Review Rob Sheffield Rolling Stone In its masterful third season, it really broke free from the shadow of its predecessor, as Bob Odenkirk added new dimensions of slime and shame to his portrayal of hustling lawyer Slippin' Jimmy McGill. Jun 27, 2017 Full Review Jeff Jensen Entertainment Weekly Better Call Saul is a show about how we become agents of our own destruction, in large part because of where we choose to store our treasure, which is to say, find our meaning. Rated: A- Jun 26, 2017 Full Review Nathan Mattise Ars Technica ...through three seasons, Better Call Saul has surprised viewers from every angle-its subtle tech-savvy included. Jul 28, 2021 Full Review Jude Brewer Cultured Vultures I liked how the show answered Chuck's recording of Jimmy being admissible in court. That made sense. Oct 8, 2019 Full Review Alan French AwardsCircuit.com We're now in year 3 of the Better Call Saul experiment, and the show continues its march toward becoming one of the landmark series in television history. Rated: 3.5/4 Oct 10, 2018 Full Review Read all reviews

Season Info

Director
      Thomas Schnauz, Vince Gilligan, Minkie Spiro, Keith Gordon, Adam Bernstein, Peter Gould, John Shiban, Daniel Sackheim
      Executive Producer
      Vince Gilligan, Peter Gould, Mark Johnson, Melissa Bernstein
      Screenwriter
      Gordon Smith, Thomas Schnauz, Gennifer Hutchison, Ann Cherkis, Vince Gilligan, Jonathan Glatzer
      Network
      AMC
      Rating
      TV-14
      Genre
      Drama
      Original Language
      English
      Release Date
      Apr 10, 2017
      More Top TV Picks Netflix