Rotten Tomatoes

Movies / TV

Celebrity

No Results Found

Movies Tv shows Shop News Showtimes

Season 2 – Westworld

2018 Drama Sci-Fi TRAILER for Westworld: Season 2 Opening Credits List
      85% 472 Reviews Tomatometer 76% 2,500+ Ratings Audience Score Westworld isn't your typical amusement park. Intended for rich vacationers, the futuristic park -- which is looked after by robotic "hosts" -- allows its visitors to live out their fantasies through artificial consciousness. No matter how illicit the fantasy may be, there are no consequences for the park's guests, allowing for any wish to be indulged. "Westworld" is based on the 1973 Michael Crichton movie of the same name and features an all-star cast. Read More Read Less Watch on Fandango at Home Premiered Jul 23 Buy Now

Where to Watch

Westworld — Season 2

Fandango at Home Prime Video

Buy Westworld — Season 2 on Fandango at Home, Prime Video.

Westworld — Season 2

What to Know

Critics Consensus

Westworld builds on its experimental first season, diving deeper into the human side of AI without losing any of its stylish, bloody glory.

Read Critics Reviews

Audience Reviews

View All (352) audience reviews
      Gareth v The style of the first season remains, it's a shame the story couldn't keep pace. Should of kept this to a limited series. Rated 3.5 out of 5 stars 02/03/24 Full Review Ibu P Very confusing as the show only made sense after watching the finale, so i can rate it rather high only in retrospect. While watching i was at times not as satisfied. Rated 4 out of 5 stars 05/24/23 Full Review Austin G Totally awesome series almost like a good analogy of this realm in which they totally outta get together on this and bring season five back to reality after HBO removed it and cancelled season 5 am really really bumbed out about this recent discovery as well as a petition to bring it back Rated 5 out of 5 stars 01/28/23 Full Review Fleces P This season is good, but it is nothing in comparison to season 1. While it still holds the comfortable thrill of the westworld sh*tshow (that's a compliment) it seems to stray a little too much into the who-cares-ness of the real world. Personally, I couldn't give a rat's a** what's outside the walls of westworld or what the hosts do if they get there. Nope, that's called the boring a** world I currently live in and the age of discovery all people go through when they move out on their own. No, I don't care for that. And I have a feeling season 3 is going to take me further away from the home away from home that I got so interested in when I chose to give this show an honest try several years ago. Whatever the case, season 2 doesn't disappoint by any means. It just doesn't shine like the first one. Gets points for giving us more, and I recommend you give this series a good chunk of your time. So far, it is excellent! Rated 4 out of 5 stars 12/22/22 Full Review Vladislav N In season 2 the show went down the drain. Started trending toward woke and story line started wobbling. This was the last season I'd watched. Rated 2 out of 5 stars 11/10/22 Full Review Audience Member Not as good as Season 1 but had some cool ideas but it was setting up for some bad ideas Rated 4 out of 5 stars 01/09/23 Full Review Read all reviews Post a rating

Cast & Crew

Episodes

Episode 1 Aired Apr 22, 2018 Journey Into Night The puppet show is over. Details Episode 2 Aired Apr 29, 2018 Reunion Starting at the beginning. Details Episode 3 Aired May 6, 2018 Virtu e Fortuna Beauty in individuals; the fight for survival. Details Episode 4 Aired May 13, 2018 The Riddle of the Sphinx Those who look forward look in the wrong direction. Details Episode 5 Aired May 20, 2018 Akane No Mai Shogun World extends a welcome to all. Details Episode 6 Aired May 27, 2018 Phase Space Each deserves to choose one's own fate. Details Episode 7 Aired Jun 3, 2018 Les Écorchés With the Cradle under threat, Bernard and Ford meet again; Maeve encounters a scene from her past. Details Episode 8 Aired Jun 10, 2018 Kiksuya A heart is taken following a departure. Details Episode 9 Aired Jun 17, 2018 Vanishing Point One may try to kill it all away, but one remembers everything. Details Episode 10 Aired Jun 24, 2018 The Passenger One lives only as long as one is remembered. Details
      79% 57% Mosaic 74% 74% Vinyl 92% 95% Gentleman Jack TRAILER for Gentleman Jack 81% 88% Mildred Pierce 97% 87% Treme TRAILER for Treme Discover more movies and TV shows. View More

This show is featured in the following articles.

Critics Reviews

View All (472) Critics Reviews
      s.e. smith Bitch Media As a show filled with mysteries and sudden twists and beautiful scenery, Westworld appears highly successful. But as a show exploring deeper issues, so far, it's a failure, which is disappointing because it's also a failure of storytelling. Mar 11, 2021 Full Review Eric Deggans NPR In its second season, Westworld's special effects remain impressive and bursts of violence juice the narrative just when things get tedious. Nov 25, 2019 Full Review Judy Berman TIME Magazine After ten episodes, who didn't want to hurl themselves into some pre-programmed digital afterlife? Dec 20, 2018 Full Review Elisa Guimarães Collider Westworld should have ended after its first season. Jan 31, 2024 Full Review Fausto Ponce Alta Fidelidad Magazine The result is a hodgepodge that has the same ingredients as the film Inception, with occultism and science fiction. [Full review in Spanish] Apr 27, 2021 Full Review Kelechi Ehenulo Confessions From A Geek Mind While there are a few slight missteps, there is no denying that Westworld loves telling a grand, epic story. Rated: 4/5 Jul 17, 2020 Full Review Read all reviews

Season Info

Director
      Craig Zobel, Stephen Williams, Richard J. Lewis, Lisa Joy, Frederick E.O. Toye, Tarik Saleh, Nicole Kassell, Uta Briesewitz
      Executive Producer
      Jonathan Nolan, Lisa Joy, J.J. Abrams, Jerry Weintraub, Bryan Burk
      Screenwriter
      Jonathan Nolan, Roberto Patino, Dan Dietz, Lisa Joy, Carly Wray, Ron Fitzgerald, Jordan Goldberg
      Network
      HBO
      Rating
      TV-MA
      Genre
      Drama, Sci-Fi
      Original Language
      English
      Release Date
      Apr 22, 2018