Rotten Tomatoes

Movies / TV

Celebrity

No Results Found

Movies Tv shows Shop News Showtimes

Season 1 – Medical Police

2020 Comedy TRAILER for Medical Police: Season 1 Trailer List Medical Police: Season 1 Trailer Medical Police: Season 1 Trailer 1:48 View more videos
      92% Tomatometer 13 Reviews 75% Audience Score 100+ Ratings Two American doctors discover a deadly virus in Brazil and are recruited as government agents in a race to find a cure and uncover a dark conspiracy. Read More Read Less Watch on Netflix Stream Now

Where to Watch

Medical Police — Season 1

Netflix

Watch Medical Police — Season 1 with a subscription on Netflix.

What to Know

Critics Consensus

Cop-doctors finally get their due in Medical Police, a show that works almost as well as a good old fashioned action-adventure as it does a delightfully absurd satire about doctor-cops.

Read Critics Reviews

Critics Reviews

View All (13) Critics Reviews
      Brian Tallerico RogerEbert.com [Medical Police] satisfies as a pleasant diversion but lacks the jokes-per-minute to stand up with the best of the Wain Universe projects. Jan 22, 2020 Full Review Robert Lloyd Los Angeles Times The narrative structure and camera placement, the performances and the pacing, are all spot on, the action scenes - which do pause for comedy - impressively executed. Jan 21, 2020 Full Review Liz Shannon Miller Collider While there are plenty of jokes that fail to land, the pace is fast enough that uncompelling bits don't have time to stink up the joint, and the moments that do work play well. Rated: 3/5 Jan 21, 2020 Full Review Marty Brown Common Sense Media Hilarious spin-off satire has lots of cursing, violence. Rated: 4/5 Feb 7, 2020 Full Review Tim Stevens The Spool By investing in not just the narrative conventions but the stylistic ones, Police takes great pains to mine comedy out of the verisimilitude of a goofy show about spy doctors having all the production value of 24. Jan 29, 2020 Full Review Stacey Ritzen The Daily Dot Fans of Childrens Hospital will almost certainly appreciate the humor of Medical Police, although it's certainly not required viewing for those uninitiated with the source material. Rated: 4/5 Jan 21, 2020 Full Review Read all reviews

Audience Reviews

View All (110) audience reviews
      Audience Member A really awesome series filled with everything! It's just so wonderful to watch! Rated 5 out of 5 stars 01/09/23 Full Review Sky H One of the most boring shows I've watched in my entire life. Rated 0.5 out of 5 stars 02/23/22 Full Review chuck d SO funny! HOW funny? So funny i'll often miss a joke because I'm still laughing at the last one. Lolling but for real. It's absurd and dumb but in a clever and smart way. It's great and I love it and so I'm sure it'll be canceled soon. I apologize. Rated 5 out of 5 stars 03/30/23 Full Review s k Good dumb. Dumb good. Rated 4 out of 5 stars 03/30/23 Full Review Max S This show was hilarious, while also being eerily foretelling to a certain extent. Hoping we get a season 2. Rated 4.5 out of 5 stars 04/22/21 Full Review Audience Member Surprisingly good-dumb action comedy. Rated 4 out of 5 stars 01/09/23 Full Review Read all reviews

My Rating

Read More Read Less POST RATING WRITE A REVIEW EDIT REVIEW

Cast & Crew

Episodes

Episode 1 Aired Jan 10, 2020 Wheels Up After discovering an outbreak of a rare and deadly disease, Drs. Lola Spratt and Owen Maestro team up with a secret unit of the CDC to investigate. Details Episode 2 Aired Jan 10, 2020 The Goldfinch In Berlin, Owen and Lola meet a subversive ally named the Goldfinch and pursue a suspect who's not what he seems. Details Episode 3 Aired Jan 10, 2020 Dumb Doggy Owen and Lola follow a lead to Italy before making a getaway to Africa, hot on the trail of the virus' creator. Details Episode 4 Aired Jan 10, 2020 Mature Group Action After wading into the world of water parks, Owen and Lola head to a swinging retirement community. Details Episode 5 Aired Jan 10, 2020 Deuce to Nines, Double Draw A new threat takes Owen and Lola to Latvia in search of a man named Nikolai; back in Los Angeles, Dr. Cat's talent show demands more skill than she realized. Details Episode 6 Aired Jan 10, 2020 The Lasagna as a Whole A visit to Owen's former mentor in Shanghai leaves him and Lola a bit trigger-happy; the pursuit of a new lead reveals a betrayal. Details Episode 7 Aired Jan 10, 2020 Everybody Panic! Locked up in a Chinese prison, Lola and Owen run into a friendly face, but they soon realize that being in prison isn't all fun and games. Details Episode 8 Aired Jan 10, 2020 Just the D After a daring escape, Owen, Lola and their fellow fugitives hide out in Bhutan, where Lola makes two startling discoveries. Details Episode 9 Aired Jan 10, 2020 Real Heavy Hitter Lola and Owen return to Childrens Hospital to recover a laptop, but they must grapple with attendees of the swanky desk auction to get it. Details Episode 10 Aired Jan 10, 2020 Everything Goes Back to Normal ... or Do They?? Childrens Hospital is under attack; Owen must rely on his surgical skills to unlock the key secrets of the virus from Lola's mind. Details
      57% 77% Space Force TRAILER for Space Force 45% 74% Obliterated TRAILER for Obliterated % 75% Community Squad 17% 52% Reality Z 96% 77% Gentefied TRAILER for Gentefied Discover more movies and TV shows. View More

Season Info

Executive Producer
      Rob Corddry, Krister Johnson, Jonathan Stern, David Wain
      Network
      Netflix
      Rating
      TV-MA
      Genre
      Comedy
      Original Language
      English
      Release Date