Rotten Tomatoes

Movies / TV

Celebrity

No Results Found

Movies Tv shows Shop News Showtimes

Season 1 – Can You Hear Me?

2019 Comedy Drama List
      Reviews 92% Audience Score Fewer than 50 Ratings The everyday lives of Ada, Fabiola and Carolanne, three friends from disadvantaged backgrounds who try to cope with their difficult reality. Read More Read Less Watch on Netflix Stream Now

Where to Watch

Can You Hear Me? — Season 1

Netflix

Watch Can You Hear Me? — Season 1 with a subscription on Netflix.

Critics Reviews

View All (2) Critics Reviews
      John Doyle Globe and Mail The series is wholly original; raunchy and unapologetically existing at the intersection of class, race, gender and poverty. Brace yourselves; this is hilarious, original and not-nice Canadian content of small genius. Jun 12, 2020 Full Review Joyce Slaton Common Sense Media Heartfelt female friendship drama has drugs, sex, language. Rated: 4/5 Jul 17, 2020 Full Review Read all reviews

Audience Reviews

View All (3) audience reviews
      Audience Member Excellent. Raw and so funny. The writing cast does not shy away from any taboo topic as they tackle writing about three woman trying to grow and get out of poverty in working class Montreal. Rated 5 out of 5 stars 01/09/23 Full Review Audience Member La meilleure série québécoise que j'ai vue depuis un petit moment. Touchante et drôle sans prétention. Rated 5 out of 5 stars 01/09/23 Full Review Audience Member Very well written, real and touching. Fantastic acting Rated 5 out of 5 stars 01/09/23 Full Review Read all reviews
      Can You Hear Me? — Season 1

My Rating

Read More Read Less POST RATING WRITE A REVIEW EDIT REVIEW

Cast & Crew

Episodes

Episode 1 Aired Jan 16, 2019 The Girls From the Block Ada attends a mandatory anger management therapy session while her friend Carolanne tries to suppress her anxiety over an incident with her now ex-boyfriend. Details Episode 2 Aired Jan 23, 2019 Even if the Ground Is Shaking Fabi must pick up the slack for an absent family member; Carolanne decides it's time to face the truth and see whether her fears are founded. Details Episode 3 Aired Jan 30, 2019 I Exist Carolanne struggles to find a place to turn; Fabi auditions for a choir and gets help during a family emergency from Ada, whose life experience proves handy. Details Episode 4 Aired Feb 6, 2019 Three Little Cats A desperate Fabi allows Ada to babysit Baby; Carolanne finally responds to Keven's texts; Ada negotiates with a landlord for an apartment of her own. Details Episode 5 Aired Feb 13, 2019 Our Silences Ada makes progress in therapy; an intimate encounter between Fabi and Jean-Michel goes awry; a day at the laundromat takes an unexpected turn for Carolanne. Details Episode 6 Aired Feb 20, 2019 It's Not a Problem The friends enjoy a day at the spa; Ada takes Carolanne to see her therapist and starts to feel differently about her arrangement with her landlord. Details Episode 7 Aired Feb 27, 2019 Dying on Stage Fabi also attends therapy after a racial slur pushes her over the edge; Ada makes a horrific discovery following a bad night at her favorite bar. Details Episode 8 Aired Mar 6, 2019 I'll Be Thinking About You Jean-Michel tries to smooth things over with Fabi; Carolanne finally finds her voice; Ada has a frank conversation with her bartender crush, Nassim. Details Episode 9 Aired Mar 13, 2019 My Dad Is the Best Ada sets a boundary with her mom; Carolanne tries to work up the courage to confront her father; Fabi and Ada learn what happened between Carolanne and Keven. Details Episode 10 Aired Mar 20, 2019 We Were Beautiful Caro contemplates going to the police; after her therapy session, Ada gives in to her fury at Keven and goes off the deep end. Details
      85% 75% Florida Girls TRAILER for Florida Girls 26% 87% Friends From College TRAILER for Friends From College % % Can't Cope, Won't Cope 56% 33% And Just Like That... TRAILER for And Just Like That... 100% 94% The Letdown Discover more movies and TV shows. View More

Season Info

Network
      RQ
      Rating
      TV-G
      Genre
      Comedy, Drama
      Original Language
      French (Canada)
      Release Date
      Jan 16, 2019
      More Top TV Picks Netflix