Rotten Tomatoes

Movies / TV

Celebrity

No Results Found

Movies Tv shows Shop News Showtimes

You'll Never Find Me

2023 1h 36m Mystery & Thriller Horror TRAILER for You'll Never Find Me: Trailer 1 List You'll Never Find Me: Trailer 1 You'll Never Find Me: Trailer 1 2:03 View more videos
      79% Tomatometer 48 Reviews 67% Audience Score 100+ Ratings An isolated man living at the back of a desolate caravan park is visited by a desperate young woman seeking shelter from a violent storm. As the savage storm worsens, these solitary souls begin to feel threatened -- but who should really be afraid? Read More Read Less Watch on Fandango at Home Buy Now

Where to Watch

You'll Never Find Me

Fandango at Home Prime Video

Rent You'll Never Find Me on Fandango at Home, Prime Video, or buy it on Fandango at Home, Prime Video.

You'll Never Find Me

What to Know

Critics Consensus

Visually and sonically distinctive, You'll Never Find Me heightens its spooky atmosphere and claustrophobic setting with a story that'll keep viewers guessing.

Read Critics Reviews

Critics Reviews

View All (48) Critics Reviews
      Sheila O'Malley RogerEbert.com A unique and startling film, decidedly its own "thing," albeit steeped in the horror tradition. Rated: 3.5/4 Mar 22, 2024 Full Review John Anderson Wall Street Journal You’ll Never Find Me is one more indication that some of the most creative work on screens large and small is being done in genre film, and that there is wisdom in prioritizing soundscape over landscape or visual effects. Mar 21, 2024 Full Review Randy Myers San Jose Mercury News Through the use of sound and shadowy cinematography, a great sense of unease cloaks this taut bone-chiller, a chamber piece played to perfection by its two leads. Rated: 3/4 Mar 20, 2024 Full Review Ian Bunting Daily Record (UK) The sound design is a character in itself, with the howling wind and relentless rain hammering Patrick’s mobile home, pipes clanging and floorboards creaking. The pace is too slow too often, however. Apr 18, 2024 Full Review Rich Cline Shadows on the Wall Filmmakers Josiah Allen and Indianna Bell create creepy imagery and highly charged situations, but the way they deploy yucky cinematic gimmicks is so indulgent that the movie begins to feel both achingly slow and painfully arch. Rated: 2/5 Apr 9, 2024 Full Review Abbie Bernstein Assignment X Slow-burn two-hander horror. Rated: B- Apr 6, 2024 Full Review Read all reviews

Audience Reviews

View All (58) audience reviews
      Adam B Great acting moments and dialog. The tone is tense and uncomfortable throughout. Unfortunately, the reveal caused my interest in You'll Never Find Me to fade. Rated 2.5 out of 5 stars 05/14/24 Full Review George P I'll never find the 110 minutes I used to watch this dreadful movie! To call this movie horror is a stretch. To call it anything other than unnecessary and the epitome of boredom is a stretch. There is nothing here that isn't outright annoying from the low, grumbly dialogue to the excessive sound of rain and thunder that never lets up. It is a film that thinks it is trendy and smart, however it ends up being incredibly boring and incomprehensible. Rated 1 out of 5 stars 05/13/24 Full Review Nicholas N Did so much with so little. Gripped my attention. Worth the watch. Rated 4 out of 5 stars 05/05/24 Full Review Seth B The movie had top tier acting, dialogue, and cinematography. I felt the suspense beginning to end. I was somewhat hoping for a different twist to it all that might illicit a possible sequel. There also may have been a missed opportunity for some social commentary. However, the chosen ending really is wrapped in a nice neat little bow. The moral of the story hits you over the head in poe like fashion. In its own right… the intentions were clear and masterful, even if it didnt take the exact turn I had hoped. Rated 5 out of 5 stars 05/04/24 Full Review Marios C I was so looking forward to this but it was boring. Not scary, more dialogue than action and a bit predictable. Yes, I knew the girl was a ghost. Call me highly intelligent. I can't help it. In the end, I couldn't wait for it to end. Extremely disappointing. Rated 1 out of 5 stars 05/19/24 Full Review Les N I probably didn't understand it Rated 3 out of 5 stars 04/29/24 Full Review Read all reviews Post a rating

Cast & Crew

75% 38% The Portrait TRAILER for The Portrait 62% 26% There's Something Wrong with the Children TRAILER for There's Something Wrong with the Children 50% 81% The Pope's Exorcist TRAILER for The Pope's Exorcist 80% 71% Clock TRAILER for Clock 38% 70% Insidious: The Red Door TRAILER for Insidious: The Red Door Discover more movies and TV shows. View More

Movie Info

Synopsis An isolated man living at the back of a desolate caravan park is visited by a desperate young woman seeking shelter from a violent storm. As the savage storm worsens, these solitary souls begin to feel threatened -- but who should really be afraid?
      Director
      Josiah Allen, Indianna Bell
      Producer
      Christine Williams, Indianna Bell, Josiah Allen, Jordan Cowan
      Screenwriter
      Indianna Bell
      Distributor
      Shudder
      Production Co
      Someone Like U Productions, Stakeout Films
      Genre
      Mystery & Thriller, Horror