Rotten Tomatoes

Movies / TV

Celebrity

No Results Found

Movies Tv shows Shop News Showtimes

Brain Donors

PG 1992 1 hr. 19 min. Comedy List
      45% 11 Reviews Tomatometer 85% 2,500+ Ratings Audience Score A zany lawyer (John Turturro) and his partners (Bob Nelson, Mel Smith) try to get in on the money end of a widow's ballet company. Read More Read Less Watch on Fandango at Home Premiered Sep 27 Buy Now

Where to Watch

Brain Donors

Fandango at Home Prime Video

Buy Brain Donors on Fandango at Home, Prime Video.

Audience Reviews

View All (198) audience reviews
      Nolan G A laugh every 2 seconds. This movie is hilarious if you don't take life too seriously. Rated 5 out of 5 stars 07/23/23 Full Review Audience Member When I first saw the movie, I almost lost my breath laughing at the ballet sequence. The critics thought the jokes fell flat, but I disagree. It's probably one of my favorite comedies of all time. Rated 5 out of 5 stars 02/05/23 Full Review Audience Member This has to be one of the best comedies of all times... Ambulance chasing, crazy taxi driver, to a butler with a closet full of alarm clocks. What could go wrong. Rated 5 out of 5 stars 02/20/23 Full Review Audience Member John Turturro's finest role. The gags come so fast you'll have to watch it a couple times to get them all. A really stupid movie, and incredibly fun. Rated 5 out of 5 stars 02/02/23 Full Review Audience Member Great movie. It is one of those movies that gets better the more times you watch it. Even after 3 times, you will catch funny one liners you probably missed the first few time because you were busy laughing at the previous one liner. Rated 5 out of 5 stars 02/14/23 Full Review Audience Member A great homage to farce and slapstick comedy greats such as the 3 stooges and the Marx Bros. One of my all time favorite movies. Rated 5 out of 5 stars 02/12/23 Full Review Read all reviews Post a rating

Cast & Crew

Discover more movies and TV shows. View More

Critics Reviews

View All (11) Critics Reviews
      Nell Minow Movie Mom Rated: 1/5 May 1, 2003 Full Review Pamela Bruce Austin Chronicle Rated: 2/5 Jan 1, 2000 Full Review Malcolm Johnson Hartford Courant This are fun and games with a scantily clad young woman. But by today standards, it's not very naughty stuff. May 31, 2018 Full Review Michael E. Grost Classic Film and Television Pleasant little comedy with lots and lots of gags. Dec 4, 2016 Full Review Emanuel Levy EmanuelLevy.Com Rated: 2/5 Aug 16, 2005 Full Review Mike McGranaghan Aisle Seat Rated: 3/5 Mar 29, 2004 Full Review Read all reviews

Movie Info

Synopsis A zany lawyer (John Turturro) and his partners (Bob Nelson, Mel Smith) try to get in on the money end of a widow's ballet company.
      Director
      Dennis Dugan
      Rating
      PG
      Genre
      Comedy
      Original Language
      English
      Release Date (Streaming)
      Aug 10, 2016
      Box Office (Gross USA)
      $504.1K