Rotten Tomatoes

Movies / TV

Celebrity

No Results Found

Movies Tv shows Shop News Showtimes

Airplane Mode

2020 1h 36m Comedy Drama List
      Reviews 48% Fewer than 50 Ratings Audience Score A social media influencer crashes her car while using her cellphone and is exiled to her grandfather's farm, where she must settle into a different kind of life off the grid. Read More Read Less Watch on Netflix Stream Now

Where to Watch

Airplane Mode

Netflix

Watch Airplane Mode with a subscription on Netflix.

Audience Reviews

View All (9) audience reviews
      Ana ngela V I think that it is an entertaining film and especially for young people it is a bit educational, since it teaches us the consequences that we can have if we use phones in circumstances that we shouldn't. I recommend watching it since in my opinion it doesn't seem boring, I think it has an ending and quite interesting things happen. Rated 3.5 out of 5 stars 02/07/23 Full Review Guzzba I didn't enjoy the movie but it has a great concept and is life-changing for anyone that is trying to quit social medias. Rated 0.5 out of 5 stars 11/21/22 Full Review Audience Member Great movie and a beautiful story. Rated 5 out of 5 stars 02/07/23 Full Review Audience Member It's a great cliché to watch. But behind it brings a very important alert about cell phone addiction and the movie shows us that we have to enjoy life, live it. Really enjoyed. About acting, the highlight goes to the protagonist (Larissa Manoela). She's very talented and deserves more recognition. Rated 5 out of 5 stars 01/15/23 Full Review Audience Member This just made me cringe. I'm sorry. Rated 0.5 out of 5 stars 02/19/23 Full Review Audience Member People seem to like this film quite a bit, but I do not. I guess I can understand why people like it, but for me, it's just a bit of an average comedy film that repeats a lot of the same beats that others do. Rated 1.5 out of 5 stars 01/23/23 Full Review Read all reviews Post a rating

Cast & Crew

Critics Reviews

View All (2) Critics Reviews
      John Serba Decider Airplane Mode is sloppy and formulaic, more feelblah than feelgood, and as deep as a puddle on the arid steppes of Patagonia. Jan 28, 2020 Full Review Roger Moore Movie Nation A shiny little rom-com bauble from Brazil that strains and strains to find a laugh. Rated: 1.5/4 Jan 24, 2020 Full Review Read all reviews

Movie Info

Synopsis A social media influencer crashes her car while using her cellphone and is exiled to her grandfather's farm, where she must settle into a different kind of life off the grid.
      Director
      César Rodriguez
      Production Co
      Netflix
      Genre
      Comedy, Drama
      Original Language
      Portuguese (Brazil)
      Release Date (Streaming)
      Jan 23, 2020
      Runtime
      1h 36m