Rotten Tomatoes

Movies / TV

Celebrity

No Results Found

Movies Tv shows Shop News Showtimes

S.W.A.T.: Under Siege

R Released Aug 1, 2017 1 hr. 29 min. Action List
      Reviews 22% 100+ Ratings Audience Score A police compound is besieged by a cartel after a double agent is brought into custody. Read More Read Less Watch on Fandango at Home Premiered Feb 27 Buy Now

Where to Watch

S.W.A.T.: Under Siege

Fandango at Home Netflix Prime Video Apple TV

Watch S.W.A.T.: Under Siege with a subscription on Netflix, rent on Fandango at Home, Prime Video, Apple TV, or buy on Fandango at Home, Prime Video, Apple TV.

Audience Reviews

View All (25) audience reviews
      Aran G Tarnishes the SWAT name. Rated 0.5 out of 5 stars 04/16/24 Full Review Timothy D I believe they filmed this on an iphone. Think of the worst community theatre show you have ever seen. The acting and directing in this are worse. I would think none of these people have jobs in Hollywood anymore. Rated 1 out of 5 stars 04/01/24 Full Review Mohamad A hardly logical, full of cliches, full of writing mistakes. Rated 1.5 out of 5 stars 01/11/24 Full Review Tom D I thought this would be bad, but I was wrong? It was so awful my eyes hurt. Everyone associated with this 'production' should live with shame. The writing and plot must have been devised by children, possibly with learning difficulties. Nothing makes sense, and it surely gives real SWAT a bad name. Avoid like your life depends on it. Rated 0.5 out of 5 stars 07/10/23 Full Review Ge H Very pleasantly surprised surprised course I didn't go to the movie theaters but I'm watching it on Netflix and it's well worth watching Good plot mixed with good action if you like decent action movies. Rated 5 out of 5 stars 03/23/22 Full Review Audience Member Ok this movie is literally the most terrible action film I have seen in my while life. The pacing is so slow, the plot is incredibly contrived and stupid, and whoever edited this movie was most likely having a seizure. It is IMPOSSIBLE to tell what the heck is going on in the first gunfight. I give it 1.5 because Michael Jai White steals the martial arts scenes Rated 1.5 out of 5 stars 01/29/23 Full Review Read all reviews Post a rating

Cast & Crew

Discover more movies and TV shows. View More

Movie Info

Synopsis A police compound is besieged by a cartel after a double agent is brought into custody.
      Director
      Tony Giglio
      Executive Producer
      Jonas Barnes
      Screenwriter
      Jonas Barnes, Keith Domingue
      Distributor
      Sony Pictures
      Production Co
      Destination Films, Original Film
      Rating
      R (Violence|Language Throughout)