Rotten Tomatoes

Movies / TV

Celebrity

No Results Found

Movies Tv shows Shop News Showtimes

Into the Deep

2020 Documentary List
      100% Tomatometer 9 Reviews 100% Audience Score Fewer than 50 Ratings Read More Read Less

Critics Reviews

View All (9) Critics Reviews
      Jordan Hoffman TV Guide I left Into the Deep in a daze, not knowing how to apply its lessons to everyday life. I suppose that if I ever meet someone who makes multiple jokes about beheading people, I'm getting the hell out of there. Rated: 100/100 Feb 5, 2020 Full Review Todd McCarthy Hollywood Reporter A knockout doc. Jan 31, 2020 Full Review Amy Nicholson Variety Restrained, humanist and chilling, "Into the Deep" is both a portrait of evil and a story of the workers left ashore floundering to understand how they devoted their lives to a fiend. Rated: B Jan 31, 2020 Full Review Nathaniel Muir AIPT A great documentary that is incredibly difficult to watch. The story is incredible to begin with, the fact a documentary was filmed during the events is unbelievable. Rated: 9/10 Dec 22, 2020 Full Review Jordan Raup The Film Stage A documentary that is truly hard to shake, it provides an intimate glimpse at true evil living amongst those who only saw the warning signs and red flags after the fact. Rated: B Feb 17, 2020 Full Review Nick Johnston Vanyaland Into the Deep is a unique beast in a documentary landscape that's more consumed than ever with the true-crime genre, and it is a must-watch for anyone even slightly curious about the events of this bizarre and tragic crime. Jan 27, 2020 Full Review Read all reviews

Audience Reviews

View All (1) audience reviews
      Fyona L Emma Sullivan began this documentary as a slice-of-life story about a visionary Danish billionaire but it morphed into a movie about a base murderer and how his act affected the people who were taken in by him. It is brutal watching his young prodigy 'Sara' struggle to realise that she is the girl who Peter Madsen, perhaps at the 12th hour, decided not to murder and torture. It's a documentary about disillusionment. Rated 5 out of 5 stars 04/23/24 Full Review Read all reviews Post a rating

Cast & Crew

Show Less Cast & Crew Show More Cast & Crew
      100% % Wake Up: Stories from the Frontlines of Suicide Prevention 60% % The Blech Effect TRAILER for The Blech Effect 69% 63% The Last Blockbuster TRAILER for The Last Blockbuster 100% % Finding Yingying 91% % Delia Derbyshire: The Myths and Legendary Tapes Discover more movies and TV shows. View More

This movie is featured in the following articles.

Movie Info

Director
      Emma Sullivan
      Genre
      Documentary
      Original Language
      English