Rotten Tomatoes

Movies / TV

Celebrity

No Results Found

Movies Tv shows Shop News Showtimes

Part 3 – Trollhunters: Tales Of Arcadia

2018 Kids & Family Adventure Animation TRAILER for Trollhunters: Season 3 Trailer List
      Reviews 97% 100+ Ratings Audience Score A teenager finds a secret civilization of mighty trolls beneath the small town of Arcadia. Read More Read Less

Where to Watch

Trollhunters: Tales Of Arcadia — Part 3

Netflix

Watch Trollhunters: Tales Of Arcadia — Part 3 with a subscription on Netflix.

Audience Reviews

View All (22) audience reviews
      Audience Member Easily the best season of the show, Trollhunters: Tales of Arcadia Part 3 is near perfect. All of the characters have something important to do, and it was a fantastic sendoff to all the characters, until they return. I cried my eyes out at the finale, which I only ever do if I just finished something fantastic. If you haven't watched it yet, after this point there will be some minor spoilers, but nothing that really gives anything away, so just be warned. Claire especially became really important to this season, with her connection to Morgana, but I also really loved what they did with Toby as well. I wasn't the biggest fan of what they did with Merlin, but I wasn't too bothered by it. My favorite thing in this season though, is Jim's arc. Everything that happened with Jim this season was just fantastic. A House Divided and Jimhunters were fantastic episodes for this, especially A House Divided, which in my opinion, is the best episode this season just behind the two-part finale, which was just perfect. Everything. Down to the last minute details. I also really liked how it set up 3Below, without really saying much, other than a couple hints scattered throughout. Trollhunters Part 3 is certainly one of my favorite animated television seasons of all time, if not my favorite. Rated 5 out of 5 stars 01/14/24 Full Review Mislav L The show was amazing, characters, emotions, humor. Everything was just pefect. Rated 5 out of 5 stars 11/18/23 Full Review Stryxen Amazing for both a younger crowd and those into their teens, while it might not make much logical sense it's quite amazing if you just turn off your brain and watch. It has a good balance of both story and filler episodes which makes the viewing experience exciting and fun. 10/10 Rated 5 out of 5 stars 09/24/23 Full Review Francisco J Buena conclusión para la serie, aunque no como final completo que deja con ganas de un mejor resultado para los personajes,que es de esperar que se de en los spin-off Rated 5 out of 5 stars 08/16/23 Full Review Audience Member esta ultima temporada logra darle una muy buena conclusion a la serie Rated 5 out of 5 stars 01/09/23 Full Review Audience Member One flaw. Why it got to be to funny. Rated 0.5 out of 5 stars 01/09/23 Full Review Read all reviews Post a rating

Cast & Crew

Episodes

Episode 1 Aired May 25, 2018 A Night Patroll With the trolls hiding out in Arcadia, AAARRRGGHH!!! goes under cover to see what Gunmar is up to; a potential rival brings out Jim's jealous side. Details Episode 2 Aired May 25, 2018 Arcadia's Most Wanted Toby gets caught in the crosshairs when a troll goes missing and the city cracks down on crime; an ancient voice refuses to be silenced. Details Episode 3 Aired May 25, 2018 Bad Coffee Something strange is brewing at school, where the teachers are more agitated than usual; Claire's illness shows disturbing side effects. Details Episode 4 Aired May 25, 2018 So I'm Dating a Sorceress Toby and Darci ask Jim and Claire on a double date; Gunmar returns from his travels, now armed with the knowledge to bring forth the Eternal Night. Details Episode 5 Aired May 25, 2018 The Exorcism of Claire Nunez While Gunmar searches for the Staff of Avalon, Jim and Toby head into the Shadow Realm to rescue Claire's spirit and return it to her body. Details Episode 6 Aired May 25, 2018 Parental Guidance When Barbara's art obsession leads to an "aha!" moment, she demands Jim tell her the truth; Dictatious reveals Gunmar's plans to resurrect Angor Rot. Details Episode 7 Aired May 25, 2018 The Oath With the future of two worlds at stake, the team races to find Merlin's Tomb -- and the Staff of Avalon -- before Gunmar can get his hands on it. Details Episode 8 Aired May 25, 2018 For the Glory of Merlin A long-dormant ally shows Jim and his friends what really happened at the Battle of Killahead; Gunmar awakens Morgana, and Angor Rot plots his revenge. Details Episode 9 Aired May 25, 2018 In Good Hands Señor Uhl interrupts an important mission with an awkward ultimatum for Jim: help two new students fit in -- or face a repeat of sophomore year. Details Episode 10 Aired May 25, 2018 A House Divided Merlin has a plan to go to war, but it's Jim's choice to make; Blinky and AAARRRGGHH!!! search for allies; Gunmar uses Barbara to get what he wants. Details Episode 11 Aired May 25, 2018 Jimhunters A greatly changed Jim renews his Trollhunter training but struggles to accept his new reality; Gunmar and Morgana rally the troops for an attack. Details Episode 12 Aired May 25, 2018 The Eternal Knight Pt. 1 The Eternal Night covers Arcadia in shadow, leading to a long-awaited showdown between Gunmar and the newly transformed Trollhunter. Details Episode 13 Aired May 25, 2018 The Eternal Knight Pt. 2 An epic battle comes to a head in the darkness as Jim and his friends push back against Morgana, but they must stop her without Merlin. Details
      95% 78% Voltron: Legendary Defender TRAILER for Voltron: Legendary Defender % 78% Fast & Furious: Spy Racers TRAILER for Fast & Furious: Spy Racers 100% 72% The Hollow % 83% The Last Kids on Earth % % Home: Adventures With Tip & Oh Discover more movies and TV shows. View More

Critics Reviews

View All (4) Critics Reviews
      Swara Salih But Why Tho? A Geek Community The third season and the series finale have some of the most satisfying conclusions I’ve ever watched on TV, with promise of story to happen elsewhere with these characters in the Tales of Arcadia universe. Rated: 9.5/10 Jan 17, 2023 Full Review Graeme Tuckett Stuff.co.nz The animation is colourful and creative, the writing is strong and keeps the tone exactly where you want it, and the vocal performances - particularly Ron Perlman and Kelsey Grammer - are pretty much perfect. Aug 27, 2021 Full Review Palmer Haasch Polygon Above all, however, Trollhunters is a series with a whole lot of heart. Jun 7, 2018 Full Review Sarah Moran Screen Rant If Trollhunters was a series you were unsure was worth your time, now is the perfect time to give it a chance. May 23, 2018 Full Review Read all reviews

Season Info

Executive Producer
      Guillermo del Toro, Marc Guggenheim, Rodrigo Blaas, Christina Steinberg, Chad Hammes
      Network
      Netflix
      Rating
      TV-Y7 (FV)
      Genre
      Kids & Family, Adventure, Animation
      Original Language
      English
      Release Date
      May 25, 2018
      More Top TV Picks Netflix