Information:
No information.
Leechers:
File size:
1.1 GiB
Completed:
Info hash:
492144179e9960098ec8ec466587ea472aa5fbcc
Piyo-Piyo Productions presents: Candy Candy the Movie 5/22/20 https://anidb.net/anime/818 https://www.otakubell.com/ Source: Laserdisc Everything PPP-Raw releases is from laserdisc source. At the time of ripping, no DVD, Bluray, or other digital souce is known to exist. Domesday Edition: This was captured using a Domesday Duplicator. You can read all about the Domeday Duplicator project at https://www.domesday86.com/?page_id=978. HELP WANTED PLEASE: Part 1 I recently attempted a Domesday capture of Lensman TV 1-6, the only episodes to have a laserdisc release. Unfortunately, my Lensman discs are rotted, so the output was not ideal. Fortunately, the Domesday software has a solution for this: Stacking. If I have two more Domesday captures, I can “stack” them and then average them out, so that even if all three are rotted, the rotted portions of any given frame can be rebuilt from the other sources. Unfortunately, I have only one Lensman TV boxset, and its pretty rare and expensive – I’m not going to get two more for any sort of reasonable price. Therefore: If anyone out there own a Lensman TV boxset, could you please lend it to me? I am in the United States, and I also have a contact in Japan with a Domesday Duplicator (he built mine for me, in fact). HELP WANTED PLEASE: Part 2 With the advent of Domesay captures, my output has dropped a LOT. I’ve also gotten a new job, and while I like it, its a high-pressure kinda gig. I really can’t do this on my own anymore. I need... an assistant? Partner? Collaborator? Maybe more than one? What I’d like to do: I want to focus on the Domesday capturing and decoding. I capture and decode, and I send the decoded raw to somebody via private torrent for filtering and encoding. I then release the final version... or you do it, whatevs. Who I’m looking for: You don’t need to know how to filter and/or encode, actually. I have a largely pre-built setup that works on both Windows or Linux. I can hand it to you, you install it, and you’re good to go. There’s an outdated set of instructions at https://www.otakubell.com/?page_id=291 (for example, I now use Virtualdub 2 instead of classic). If you can follow that, you’re set. I can give you other guidance as needed. The decoded raws are very large, like roughly one gig per minute of footage. You will need a lot of free space, and a decently fast multithreaded CPU. You don’t need to speak perfect English, but you do need to be able to communicate effectively. If we can’t communicate it won’t work. A few additional notes: I’m a big FOSS advocate, and while I don’t adhere strictly to FSF principals I think they’re very important. I want to be able to recreate anything you do, and I want others to be able to do the same – so if you’re already an encoder, your filtering script will be included with the releases. Although I’ve been invited, I don’t do private trackers – my relases are for the general public only, not 1337 data hoarders and profiteers. There’s no, like, deadlines, or whatever, just a desire on my part to release more things faster. I’d like to be able to do entire longer series, but it just isn’t going to happen on my own. I don’t really hang out in IRC or Discord or anything like that. Contact will be by email: erik@otakubell.com (or toynbeeidea16@gmail.com). Sometimes I don’t talk for a few days... busy IRL. So, anyone into any of this nonsense? Project notes: This was a popular series that, due to rights issues and legal battles, has never been officially issued on DVD. It has, however, been widely pirated. Any “DVD” copies of this movie very likely came from a laserdisc very similar to this one – except that I have a Domesday Duplicator and they didn’t. Will my Domesday copy wind up on the next batch of pirate DVDs? Almost certainly. Are you a smarter person for downloading this for free? Yes, yes you are. The LD was well mastered, no particular issues of note beyond some minor haloing in the original source that I was unable to correct (I tried though). Newer builds of the Domesday software have better support for CX audio – it is inaccurate, but it does produce usable output. CX only applies to analog tracks. The digital audio track is accurate. As such, I am no longer going to provide additional conventional audio dumps starting with this release.

File list

In case you are interested, theres a listing i japan auctions for 4 Yamato LD. The important thing is that It includes the compilations for the second and third series, as far as I know those are really rare(specially the third series one) and were never ripped, making them the only unavailable out of print Yamato thats not preserved. https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/q367963696 and a buyee link https://buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/q367963696?conversionType=yac_item_bottom_recommend_list I would do It myself but never ripped a laser disc norr have the way to do It.

toynbeeidea (uploader)

User
@jonperson - Eh. I already have two of those four discs, and if its just a compilation that's pretty minor. They might be interesting to rebuild from Bluray sources, but I'm not gonna be the one to do that. Thanks for looking out, though.
Thank you for replying, and that´s cool, though It would be nice to have some kind of rip out there for the second compilation some day as that one has new animation, re-recorded voiceovers, new narration and the music has been rearranged with the footage, meanwhile, the compilation of the third series is, as far as we know, just a simple recut that excises a lot of stuff. While theres a DVD release of the second compilation, Its been re-edited and shortened.

toynbeeidea (uploader)

User
Ah... well if the compilation has new animation and narration, that makes it a bit more special. I promise nothing, but I'll consider it.
Thank you very much toynbeeidea for Candy Candy The Movie. About the original series: do you know if there are "media" with good quality files? and the other films?
OwO, thanks, I think everyone has only bootlegs DVDs for TV Series...
do you have 2 other movies ?
where can i download all the movies with English subs?
There were English subs for this on YouTube, but I think Toei took that video down since Toei is doing their hardest to private this series from ever being seen.