Rotten Tomatoes

Movies / TV

Celebrity

No Results Found

Movies Tv shows Shop News Showtimes

Inhuman Kiss

2019 2 hr. 1 min. Romance Fantasy Horror List
      Reviews 83% 50+ Ratings Audience Score An innocent girl inherits a curse that causes her head to detach from her body at night to hunt for human flesh. Read More Read Less

Where to Watch

Inhuman Kiss

Netflix

Watch Inhuman Kiss with a subscription on Netflix.

Audience Reviews

View All (9) audience reviews
      Casey C The acting is very poor and the directing is very juvenile. This is unfortunate because we actually have a ghost that is based on Thai myths. The effects look fake and the lighting is very obvious (meaning it looks like someone set up a light instead of natural light). On top of this characters look way too clean and put together (not including the blood). The cinematography is okay but still too clean to be consider a decent horror movie. In my head, I see this as a TV movie, not one that would be sent to theaters. Rated 1 out of 5 stars 10/04/23 Full Review Nenek T Saya tidak menyukai endingnya. Lain kali buat good ending walau tinggal kepala Rated 0.5 out of 5 stars 06/14/23 Full Review Jerod S I wasn't expecting a disembodied head with tentacles and 2 Thai guys to create a decent drama like this, but somehow they make it work. It's kinda like a Thai spin on Twilight. Rated 3 out of 5 stars 01/26/23 Full Review Audience Member One of the best supernatural movies I have ever seen. It is sent on a village in thailand and centers on 4 childhood friends but focuses more on the love triangle between Sai, Jared, and Noi. No, it's not a typical love triangle but addresses a mythology about a ghost called a Krasau. So many twists! I loved all the leads and was crying so much. My favorite was Jared 😭 Rated 5 out of 5 stars 01/13/23 Full Review Audience Member I had so much fun watching this film make a story of a woman possessed by a spirit that rises from a woman at night taking her head and organs and leaving the body behind to fly around and eat the locals' livestock caught in a love triangle. It is terrifying, suspenseful, funny, romantic, and cute all at the same time. The exciting climax at the end is worth the price of admission alone. Rated 5 out of 5 stars 02/10/23 Full Review Audience Member What a love story. It takes time to build the main three characters but the pace grows faster and it ends up with a huge climax act. The casts are superb esp the three major casts. Their chemistry is palpable. The director has done a great job keeping the storyline intact and never lost focus to stick with the amazing script by Chookiat Sakveerakul who also wrote one of the most groundbreaking Thai movie, Love of Siam. Rated 5 out of 5 stars 02/27/23 Full Review Read all reviews Post a rating

Cast & Crew

Critics Reviews

View All (4) Critics Reviews
      Carolyn Hinds JoySauce.com ...certainly an entertaining surprise, as was its theme about jealousy being a carnivorous and corrupting force of evil... Nov 9, 2022 Full Review Pat Padua The DC Line A wild nightmare vision that's hard to forget. Oct 25, 2019 Full Review James Marsh South China Morning Post While its subject matter is firmly rooted in traditional Thai mythology, the film does play with the rules, introducing new elements ... that keep the story fresh and interesting. Rated: 3/5 May 13, 2019 Full Review Melalin Mahavongtrakul Bangkok Post Still, despite some flaws, the film is enjoyable. Mar 20, 2019 Full Review Read all reviews

Movie Info

Synopsis An innocent girl inherits a curse that causes her head to detach from her body at night to hunt for human flesh.
      Director
      Sitisiri Mongkolsiri
      Screenwriter
      Chookiat Sakveerakul
      Production Co
      Transformation Films, M Pictures
      Genre
      Romance, Fantasy, Horror
      Original Language
      Thai
      Release Date (Streaming)
      Jun 30, 2019