Rotten Tomatoes

Movies / TV

Celebrity

No Results Found

Movies Tv shows Shop News Showtimes

To All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You

2020 1 hr. 41 min. Romance Comedy List
      77% 74 Reviews Tomatometer 41% 500+ Ratings Audience Score As her relationship with Peter continues to grow, Lara Jean reunites with another recipient of one of her old love letters. Read More Read Less

Where to Watch

Netflix

Watch To All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You with a subscription on Netflix.

What to Know

Critics Consensus

To All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You may feel like little more than an amiable postscript to its predecessor, but fans of the original should still find this a swoonworthy sequel.

Read Critics Reviews

Audience Reviews

View All (164) audience reviews
      Tim M Picking up where the original left off with endearing characters and believable relationships, To All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You furthers the series' status in the teen movie canon. Rated 4 out of 5 stars 12/17/23 Full Review ana luisa u Es gringe muchos chinches y la reacción es tan plana y el interés amoroso es plano y Vieja es carismático pero es peor de la franquicia es mala l9s personajes son regulares es un 4 de 10 Rated 1.5 out of 5 stars 12/23/23 Full Review Mando C Such a good cute movie! A must see. Good storyline Rated 5 out of 5 stars 06/06/23 Full Review Roy V Peter is put through a ringer in a very good way. Rated 3.5 out of 5 stars 05/09/23 Full Review t s Honestly reviewing this movie, I would say it's an okay one. I really did enjoy the story itself but the movie just felt a bit too slow. It took me 4 watchings to get through it all because I kept getting bored at certain points. The movie is filled with cliches and it is, sadly, ultra predictable at times. Also, why exactly is it always the same cliche of the girl in a fancy dress going down the stairs with the guy waiting at the bottom? Has the guy never been late or waited on the couch in the living room or was simply busy when she climbs down the stairs? If you've watched the first movie, which was really great, I'd recommend watching this too. On its own, however, I'm not sure it's worth it. Rated 2.5 out of 5 stars 03/30/23 Full Review John B I thought the sequel was good and kept the story interesting overall, but not as good as the original Rated 3.5 out of 5 stars 12/04/22 Full Review Read all reviews Post a rating

Cast & Crew

Critics Reviews

View All (74) Critics Reviews
      Emily Forney Bitch Media P.S. I Still Love You affords its female characters the emotional and physical space to come to terms with their desires and insecurities. Jul 23, 2020 Full Review Christy Lemire Breakfast All Day It's really sweet. if you like the first one you will like this one too. Rated: 8/10 Mar 13, 2020 Full Review Alonso Duralde Breakfast All Day If I were 16, I would be obsessed with this movie. Rated: 7.3/10 Mar 13, 2020 Full Review Serena Seghedoni Loud and Clear Reviews Though not quite as elaborate and original as its predecessor, this charming rom-com is still a pleasure to watch. Rated: 3.5/5 Oct 29, 2023 Full Review Swetha Ramakrishnan Firstpost An easy watch, but don't expect a modern-day romance... Oct 9, 2023 Full Review Therese Lacson Nerdophiles Does it have the same impact as the first movie? The comparison is unnecessary. Just like Peter and Lara Jean's relationship, the story has to evolve or die. Rated: 4/5 Mar 3, 2021 Full Review Read all reviews

Movie Info

Synopsis As her relationship with Peter continues to grow, Lara Jean reunites with another recipient of one of her old love letters.
      Director
      Michael Fimognari
      Executive Producer
      Sofia Alvarez, Marc Bienstock, Sofía Álvarez
      Screenwriter
      Sofia Alvarez, J. Mills Goodloe, Sofía Álvarez
      Genre
      Romance, Comedy
      Original Language
      English
      Release Date (Streaming)
      Feb 12, 2020