Rotten Tomatoes

Movies / TV

Celebrity

No Results Found

Movies Tv shows Shop News Showtimes

The Angry Birds Movie 2

PG Now Playing 1 hr. 36 min. Kids & Family Comedy Adventure Animation TRAILER for The Angry Birds Movie 2: Final Trailer List
      72% 109 Reviews Tomatometer 84% 2,500+ Verified Ratings Audience Score Red, Chuck, Bomb and the rest of their feathered friends are surprised when a green pig suggests that they put aside their differences and unite to fight a common threat. Aggressive birds from an island covered in ice are planning to use an elaborate weapon to destroy the fowl and swine way of life. After picking their best and brightest, the birds and pigs come up with a scheme to infiltrate the island, deactivate the device and return to their respective paradises intact. Read More Read Less Now in Theaters Now Playing Buy Tickets

Where to Watch

The Angry Birds Movie 2

In Theaters Fandango at Home Prime Video Apple TV

Rent The Angry Birds Movie 2 on Fandango at Home, Prime Video, Apple TV, or buy it on Fandango at Home, Prime Video, Apple TV.

The Angry Birds Movie 2

What to Know

Critics Consensus

Like its non-aerodynamic title characters, The Angry Birds Movie 2 takes improbable yet delightfully entertaining flight, landing humorous hits along the way.

Read Critics Reviews

Audience Reviews

View All (1000+) audience reviews
      Audience Member Very surprising. Went in with low expectations. Actually ended up laughing out loud more than I thought I would. Could actually see myself seeing this again when it comes out on a streaming service. Rated 3.5 out of 5 stars 01/13/23 Full Review Viviana M Super funny. My kids love it!! Rated 5 out of 5 stars 10/06/19 Full Review Matthew Not as good as the 1st one Rated 2.5 out of 5 stars 10/03/19 Full Review Liana Funny, liked the story and appreciated the ending. Rated 5 out of 5 stars 10/01/19 Full Review Sal Fun and entertaining. My 9 year old son and I enjoyed the movie. Rated 3 out of 5 stars 09/29/19 Full Review Harold its was a really good movie my kids loved it. Rated 5 out of 5 stars 09/29/19 Full Review Read all reviews Post a rating

Cast & Crew

The Angry Birds Movie 2

The Angry Birds Movie 2: Official Clip - Wittle Sisters The Angry Birds Movie 2: Official Clip - Wittle Sisters 2:15 The Angry Birds Movie 2: Official Clip - Lava Ball Eruption The Angry Birds Movie 2: Official Clip - Lava Ball Eruption 2:26 The Angry Birds Movie 2: Official Clip - Great Balls of Ice The Angry Birds Movie 2: Official Clip - Great Balls of Ice 3:01 The Angry Birds Movie 2: Official Clip - Piggy Gadgetland The Angry Birds Movie 2: Official Clip - Piggy Gadgetland 2:29 The Angry Birds Movie 2: Official Clip - Eagle's Love Story The Angry Birds Movie 2: Official Clip - Eagle's Love Story 2:46 The Angry Birds Movie 2: Official Clip - Ice Ball Attack The Angry Birds Movie 2: Official Clip - Ice Ball Attack 2:29 The Angry Birds Movie 2: Official Clip - Dance Off! The Angry Birds Movie 2: Official Clip - Dance Off! 1:50 The Angry Birds Movie 2: Official Clip - Getting the Team Together The Angry Birds Movie 2: Official Clip - Getting the Team Together 2:17 The Angry Birds Movie 2: Official Clip - Bathroom Heist The Angry Birds Movie 2: Official Clip - Bathroom Heist 2:07 The Angry Birds Movie 2: Official Clip - Frozen Paradise The Angry Birds Movie 2: Official Clip - Frozen Paradise 1:51 View more videos
      47% 44% Hotel Transylvania: Transformania TRAILER for Hotel Transylvania: Transformania 97% 89% The Mitchells vs. the Machines TRAILER for The Mitchells vs. the Machines 44% 47% The Angry Birds Movie TRAILER for The Angry Birds Movie 6% 36% The Emoji Movie TRAILER for The Emoji Movie 49% 57% Open Season Discover more movies and TV shows. View More

Critics Reviews

View All (109) Critics Reviews
      Jake Wilson The Age (Australia) Children will sit through it happily enough, but they deserve better, don't they? Rated: 2/5 Sep 10, 2019 Full Review Chandler Levack Globe and Mail Just like its mobile incarnation, The Angry Birds Movie 2 simply pelts you with loud, shrieking diversions. The filmmaking has levelled up, but you're still wasting your time. Rated: 2.5/4 Aug 15, 2019 Full Review Sara Michelle Fetters MovieFreak.com [While] The Angry Birds Movie 2 is a vast improvement over its predecessor...this is still one franchise that still has a long way to go if it is ever going to win me over. Rated: 2/4 Aug 14, 2019 Full Review Tom Beasley Flickering Myth While the first movie read as an infuriating corporate exercise that doubled as a troubling polemic against anyone different to yourself, the sequel is merely a bit dull. Rated: 2/5 Aug 16, 2020 Full Review Zehra Phelan Flavourmag The Angry Birds take a flight of adorability with a slap-stick lesson in loving your enemies. Rated: 3/5 Jul 8, 2020 Full Review Doug Walker Channel Awesome I'm dumbfounded by how much fun I had. Rated: 3/4 Jun 30, 2020 Full Review Read all reviews

Movie Info

Synopsis Red, Chuck, Bomb and the rest of their feathered friends are surprised when a green pig suggests that they put aside their differences and unite to fight a common threat. Aggressive birds from an island covered in ice are planning to use an elaborate weapon to destroy the fowl and swine way of life. After picking their best and brightest, the birds and pigs come up with a scheme to infiltrate the island, deactivate the device and return to their respective paradises intact.
      Director
      Thurop Van Orman
      Executive Producer
      David Maisel, Catherine Winder, Aron Warner
      Screenwriter
      Peter Ackerman, Eyal Podell, Jonathon E. Stewart
      Distributor
      Sony Pictures Entertainment, Columbia Pictures
      Production Co
      Columbia Pictures, Sony Pictures Animation
      Rating
      PG (Rude Humor and Action)