Information:
No information.
Leechers:
File size:
9.4 GiB
Completed:
Info hash:
d62eee9d7ba758a48d9694cb97cbc43f925fa183
But, why? ========= To do our part in the World Saitamaification of course! As the first and probably only release of Doushite Subs, we decided to work on Tonde Saitama after realizing there is no international release as of yet. We hope that by this sub, this bonkers movie will find a foothold beyond Japan's shores and perhaps it will even be officialy released. Please support the film and buy the movie when that happens. Summary ======= Tonde Saitama is set in a fictional Japan where people are discriminated according to their birthplace and residence. Saitama Prefecture is particularly looked down upon and its citizens even need a visa to enter Tokyo. One day, a mysterious male student named Rei Asami transfers to Hakuhoudou Academy, a prestigious high school in Tokyo. Momomi Hakuhoudou, the president of the school's student council is gradually becoming attracted by him. However, Rei's secret that he was born in Saitama is accidentally revealed. He returns to Saitama to join resistance movement to eliminate discrimination against Saitama citizens. Momomi needs to choose between his love and his family. All this and more is grist for “Fly Me to the Saitama,” a comedy by Hideki Takeuchi that takes this city-suburb clash to absurd and fantastic extremes. Based on a manga by Mineo Maya, the film is packed with spot-on observations and pointed jabs at the similarly disrespected prefectures of Chiba, Gunma, Tochigi and Ibaraki.

File list

• [DoushiteSubs]Fly.Me.To.The.Saitama.2019.1080p.BluRay.DTS.x264.mkv (9.4 GiB)
Ohh movie with Gackt. Thanks!! http://asianwiki.com/Fly_Me_To_The_Saitama
This movie rules. Highly recommend to everyone.