Rotten Tomatoes

Movies / TV

Celebrity

No Results Found

Movies Tv shows Shop News Showtimes

Sextuplets

TV-14 2019 1 hr. 39 min. Comedy TRAILER for Sextuplets: Trailer 1 List
      20% 15 Reviews Tomatometer 36% 50+ Ratings Audience Score When a father-to-be learns he's a sextuplet, he sets off on a journey to meet his family. Read More Read Less

Where to Watch

Sextuplets

Netflix

Watch Sextuplets with a subscription on Netflix.

Sextuplets

What to Know

Critics Consensus

Lazy, messy, and deeply unfunny, Sextuplets is the latest misfire from the collaborative duo of Marlon Wayans and Michael Tiddes.

Read Critics Reviews

Audience Reviews

View All (24) audience reviews
      Harry r The level of humour in this film is very low brow. Most of the comedy attempted in this film is incredibly unfunny and when the jokes do land they are surrounded by a mess of quiet frankly awful moments. The stereotyping is off the scale and quiet frankly one of the worst films I've watched In years. I felt my IQ drop severely and I may never recover... The characters are boring and the writing is lazy, the best thing about the film is it's originality. unfortunately this is also the worst part as it's original for all the worst reasons. Rated 2 out of 5 stars 01/26/23 Full Review Nitsan S I'm a big Wayans fan from when I was a kid. But I couldn't get into this. The acting was just so over the top which I didn't think fit this style of movie (maybe fits better in a parody) and I didn't find it funny. Rated 1.5 out of 5 stars 12/07/22 Full Review Daniel I really liked how the plot and characters developed. Rated 4 out of 5 stars 09/27/22 Full Review Audience Member what's up everybody's butt with this movie? it's a nice sit down, tune out and laugh movie. Don't trust people who claim to be above movies like this.. They are boring anyway. enjoy! :) Rated 3.5 out of 5 stars 02/02/23 Full Review Audience Member I think it was a funny, goofy movie! Easy to follow, not the funniest movie Marlon has done but still funny! Rated 3.5 out of 5 stars 01/25/23 Full Review William P The people who wrote positive reviews either aren't actually people or didn't watch the movie. This movies is so horrendous. I really like the scary movie franchise but omg has marlon wayans completely fell off in recent years. In an attempt to be the modern eddy murphy wayans simply reminds me of Adam Sandler in sextuplets. Rated 0.5 out of 5 stars 09/25/21 Full Review Read all reviews Post a rating

Cast & Crew

93% 41% Baby Done TRAILER for Baby Done 22% 78% I Hate Kids TRAILER for I Hate Kids 60% 40% Father There Is Only One 2 84% 66% Ride the Eagle 80% 100% My Dog Stupid Discover more movies and TV shows. View More

This movie is featured in the following articles.

Critics Reviews

View All (15) Critics Reviews
      Aramide Tinubu Stylecaster Bresha Webb's comedic brilliance in Netflix's Sextuplets is a marvel-but she isn't new to this. Aug 19, 2019 Full Review Jason Bailey New York Times If there is a solid laugh to be found in "Sextuplets," this viewer missed it. Aug 16, 2019 Full Review Noel Murray Los Angeles Times The movie surely isn't meant to be mean. But there's an underlying sourness that makes "Sextuplets" much less fun than the pictures it's imitating. Aug 16, 2019 Full Review Lonita Cook KCTV5 News at 9 I actually had a really good time. Sep 29, 2021 Full Review Roger Moore Movie Nation Played. Rated: 1.5/4 Sep 2, 2019 Full Review Grethe Kemp City Press (South Africa) Why did Netflix make this? Who, besides Wayans and director Michael Tiddes, thought this was a good idea? I cannot answer this, dear reader. I may never be able to. Aug 30, 2019 Full Review Read all reviews

Movie Info

Synopsis When a father-to-be learns he's a sextuplet, he sets off on a journey to meet his family.
      Director
      Mike Tiddes
      Executive Producer
      Tracey Landon
      Screenwriter
      Rick Alvarez
      Production Co
      Wayans Alvarez Productions
      Rating
      TV-14
      Genre
      Comedy